This list will definitely grow over the coming months as I read new books and rediscover old ones. I suspect there will be a new-found respect or perhaps even love for the rediscovered books or perhaps not or maybe I’ll ask myself what in the world did I find so great about this.
So, here’s my list thus far. Please feel free to share some of your favorites. I’d love to know your favorite books. Who knows they might just become mine too.
- The Bible
- The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- Jazz by Toni Morrison
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy) by Stieg Larsson