If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you? Include one reason for each
- The Bible for spiritual guidance and some high drama
- Survival Guide so that I know how to build shelter, what to eat, what to do insect bites, etc
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn because I think if you’re stranded on a desert island you have to have some Mark Twain.
- The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe because I love Poe and if I can take the complete works I’d have something to preoccupy my time longer.
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare must we ask why on this one. It’s Shakespeare. I may not have a bunch of people to put on a play, but with my active imagination I don’t need them.
Four and Five are a bit of cheat, but since you can get their works in one complete volume, why not?
If you’d like to read my other responses and to see a list of prompts click HERE. Please feel free to ask any questions that aren’t listed.