This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Beach Reads Week — top ten great beach reads, ten books I plan to read on the beach, ten beach reads for those who don’t like typical ~beach reads~, ten authors who are my go-to for beach reads, etc.
Call me crazy, weird or whatever but I don’t like the beach. I like being near the ocean, but I absolutely hate the sand. I don’t like the way it feels AT ALL. And since I’m not a beach fan, I’ll give you my Top books I’d read on a beach dock.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Kindred by Octavia Butler
- The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
- Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosely
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Never Let Me Go by Kazoo Ishiguro
- Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston (a blast from my past)