So, it’s that time of year again. Where you start thinking about New Year’s Resolutions and strategically planning how not to break them. Yes, indeed the time is near and again I’ve vowed to read more and once again I’ve signed up for a few reading challenges and hopefully I’ve got it figured out where I won’t fall off the proverbial wagon in 2017.
I signed up for the Reading Challenge Addict and I can only handle 6 challenges; so that puts me barely ‘On the Roof’
Here’s the list of challenges I’ll be participating in 2017.
- Diversity Reading Challenge hosted by Me right here at The Broken Spine. There are no levels here, just read one book a month by an author of a different ethnicity or an author that has a different cultural background than you. Click here to sign up.
- Read Pages over at Book Dragon’s Lair.
- Banned/Challenged Books Reading Challenge over at Book Dragon’s Lair. I’m at a cool 12 on this one; so I’m at the ‘ You are a Blow-up fire. Sudden increase in fire intensity strong enough to upset control plans’.
- Back to the Classics Reading Challenge hosted by Karen K. over at Books and Chocolate. Who doesn’t need to revisit the classics from time to time.
- Mount TBR Reading Challenge hosted by Bev over at My Reader’s Block. I’ll be reading 12 books that are in my TBR pile, which puts me at Pike’s Peak level and I if I’m being honest if I had the time I could be at the Mount Olympus (Mars) level with books still left in the TBR pile. Maybe next year. There’s always next year. Right?
- Horror Novel Reading Challenge hosted by Kendra over at Making Sense of the Stars. I thought, ‘why not. I have most of them.’ And on top of that it would be great to reread and discover some new ones.