This is a blast from the Top Ten Tuesday past. It was Top Ten Tuesday Rewind and the hosts picked the following topic for their top ten. I liked it and here we have it.
Which authors/characters would you love to have a Twitter account?
- Mark Twain – What would he say about the goings on of the world today?
- Charles Dickens – Do we think he craft something in a 120 characters or less?
- Jane Eyre – I truly think she would put everyone on blast. Plain Jane no more
- Shakespeare – A Shakespearian Haiku anyone?
- James Joyce – I wonder if the majority of his Tweets would resemble Finnegan’s Wake
- God – Maybe He and Mark Twain would have a battle of the Tweets
- Dr. Jekyll and/or Mr. Hyde – Since they’re one in the same, it would interesting to discover which one made what tweet
- Virginia Woolf – Will dazzle us with her stream of consciousness Tweets
- The March Hare from Alice in Wonderland – His tea parties are to die for
- The Ring from Lord of the Rings – Oh the stories that ring must have