Is it to early to start planning ones 2018 TBR?
Yes and no. I have so many books that I need to knock off my TBR shelf that I considered making my 2018 reads books on my TBR.
The Goal: To read 12 books that are on my TBR list. 12 books that I’ve been meaning to read for a year or more.
Click the links above 👆 to find out more and sign up.
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia-Marquez
- Waiting by Ha Jin
- Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis
- The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen
- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini