I haven’t felt much like reading or blogging since my surgery. And if truth be told all I’ve wanted to do is just lie in bed these last few days because I’ve been in a lot of pain. I blame it on Thanksgiving. Must’ve been something I ate.
Anyway, one thing I did do was sign up for two reading challenges for 2018 – The Official TBR Pile Challenge and Mount TBR. Notice the theme? I’m in the process of going through my books and I discovered I have a lot of unread books. Next year I plan on focusing on books I already own, but how does that fit into this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, Winter TBR?
Well, I work at a bookstore and we get Advanced Reader’s Copies (ARC) of soon to be released books and over the months I have acquired quite a few. Some I haven’t read a single page while others I’ve started but haven’t finished for one reason or another.
So, here’s my Winter TBR is to read a few ARCs.
- Swing Time by Zadie Smith
- Amatka by Karin Tidbeck
- The Wangs vs. the World by Jade Chang
- Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
- American War by Omar El Akkad
- The Thirst by Jo Nesbo
- Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich
- The Cuban Affair by Nelson DeMille
- A Twist of the Knife by Becky Masterman
- The Fallen by Ace Atkins
- Lies She Told by Cate Holahan
I think I can do it. 11 books in 11 1/2 weeks.
What’s on your Winter TBR?