Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is
Best Books I’ve Read In 2018 (So Far)
I thought about doing a Christmas in July something or other, but alas I never got around to figuring out what I wanted to do. Now July is in full swing and . . . Well, I don’t know and. . .
Anyway, since I didn’t come up with anything I thought I’d do a Top Ten Christmas in July post. You know if Santa was doing his job in July vs. lollygagging on a beach somewhere enjoying the warm weather and sipping on an overly large mai tai.
Here’s what’s on my Christmas in July list
- Bookish Tote bag
- Book light
- Granola (my snack of choice when reading)
- An I.V. drip of coffee, so I can read longer
- All of the Barnes and Noble leather-bound editions (they’re gorgeous)
- A puzzle mat
- There There by Tommy Orange
- Autoboyography by Christen Lauren
- The Good Son by You-Jeong Jeong
- But above all else more time to read
If you could have Santa bring you anything this Christmas in July, what would it be?