I’ve seen this book challenge around for a while now and traced it back to Classy x Book Reviews. It seemed like a fun challenge to do, until I started going through my TBR. I have a fairly sizeable TBR and it is out of control. I have hundreds of books and it seems that nearly half of them are unread.
Having said that, this challenge should be a real eye opener of what I’m going to read or not going to read. I feel a purge coming on.
Most Memorable Books
- Beloved by Toni Morrison is quite memorable to me because when I read this in high school, I was confused as HELL.
- I read Beowulf in a college British Literature class and loved it. I think I was the only one in class rooting for Grendal
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky is memorable because I kept saying, “For the love of ____, get on with it!”
Books Still on My TBR
- Baudolino by Umberto Eco
- Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
- The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
One day. One day I’ll get to them.🤞
What are some of the most memorable boks you’ve read? And what books are still on your TBR?