I’ve seen this book challenge around for a while now and traced it back to Classy x Book Reviews. It seemed like a fun challenge to do, until I started going through my TBR. I have a fairly sizeable TBR and it is out of control. I have hundreds of books and it seems that nearly half of them are unread.
Having said that, this challenge should be a real eye opener of what I’m going to read or not going to read. I feel a purge coming on.
Most Memorable Books
Oh. My. Gosh. How can this be possible? I don’t remember reading a single book on any of my Goodreads shelves beginning with the letter E. I even went through my shelves and updated them just to make sure. And, I got nothing.
So, here’s a fancy little twist.
Least Memorable Books
- I’m pretty sure I was supposed to read Esther Waters by George Moore in college, but by golly I sure don’t remember it. I read the Goodreads description and it doesn’t even begin to strike a bell.
- To be fair, I may not have read Eternal Empire by Alec Nevala-Lee. It was the last in the trilogy and for some reason I feel like I started it, but didn’t finish. I really enjoyed the first book, the second was meh, and I feel like this one didn’t even register.
Books Still on My TBR
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeymoon
One day. One day I’ll get to them.🤞
What are some of the most memorable books you’ve read? And what books are still on your TBR?