As part of NaBloPoMo (NanoPoblano) I thought I’d share a few things about myself. Some things I may have mentioned before.
- I’m 5’8″
- I double majored in Literature and Computer Science
- I love dogs
- I write short stories
- I play the flute and piano
- I rarely watch TV and when it’s on it’s usually watching me
- My personality type is INTJ
- I can count the number of friends on one hand
- I’m an active listener
- I don’t like chaos Continue reading
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I hope you all had a great week and your weekend has shaped up to be just as good if not better. Come on in and sit a spell. Pour yourself a cuppa and grab yourself a sweet treat.
A lot has happened since my last coffee share, but I’m not going to get to much into all the happenings. Here’s a quick overview. At the beginning of the month I moved from Denver, CO back to Maryland. 😢😔 I’ll be going back to school in January to get my teaching certification for secondary education. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is where I need to be and I really can’t take another layoff.
If we were having coffee. . . Continue reading